Marty E. Zemming
Marty was admitted to the bar in 2001 and has significant experience representing individuals and businesses in a variety of litigation matters including partnership disputes, wrongful termination and wage and hour claims, real property transactions and commercial lease disputes. Marty’s experience includes handling commercial transactions, as well as drafting contracts and partnership agreements.
Marty has substantial experience in handling real property matters, including commercial and residential real property litigation and title disputes. Marty’s practice also includes handling financial elder abuse claims, with an emphasis on elder’s rights and claims involving ownership of real property.
Marty also handles personal injury matters and has represented employees in a variety of workplace disputes.
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2001
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- California Southern Law School, Riverside, California
- J.D. – 1999
- California State University, San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA, USA
- B.A. – 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association, 2007 – Present